Sunday, October 24, 2010

How the time does fly!








I can't believe my son is already four, it seems like I was just pushing him out.. oh wait I didn't do that. Anyway, time is going so fast. It makes me sad! I wish they could stay little forever, but I know each stage of growing up brings something new and exciting and for this I am grateful.
Taking after his mom, and being a great panner, Ky knew exactly what kind of party theme he wanted this year. Though every year he asks for a Halloween Party, for fear of not getting one because his birthday is so close to this excellent holiday, after being convinced he would receive both, chose to have a SPY party. Upon arrival each agent was issued a disguise to wear throughout the party. It seemed only fitting that secret agents get some training while at the party so we set up a fun obstacle course for them. They started out by placing each foot into the baby inter-tubes on the ground, then had to crawl through the tunnels and run around a chair. The kids had a lot of fun with this. Next, it was on to cake and ice cream. The masterminds Michelle and Miah did it once again and made a sweet bomb cake for Agent Diaz. It was complete with the animated cartoon characters from "Spy Vs. Spy," that they show on MAD TV, each holding bombs behind their backs! It was to no surprise, an amazing cake. Following this we had a water bomb and squirt gun fight, which was defiantly the hit of the party.

No comments: